These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice. From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion, contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
This promotion is organised by Heineken UK Limited (“Heineken”). To enter complete the entry form found here between 8th May and 10th June 2019 for your chance to win tickets to Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park and exclusive use of a Birra Moretti balcony.
There are 10 first prize packages to be won, two for each night of the festival - 5th, 6th, 7th, 13th or 14th July. Each prize is four tickets to Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park on your chosen day (5th, 6th, 7th, 13th or 14th July) a meal to share and two Birra Moretti tokens / water tokens per person. The prize does not include any spending money, accommodation or travel to and from the event.
There are six second prize packages to be won, two for each Open House Day. The second prize package is exclusive use of a Birra Moretti balcony (for up to four people) on your chosen day during the Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park Open House Days (9th, 10th or 11th July) including a meal to share and two Birra Moretti tokens / water tokens per person. The prize does not include any spending money, accommodation or travel to and from the event.
The Promotion can only to be entered by individuals who are 18 years old or over. By entering this Promotion, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
Heineken reminds you to drink responsibly and recommends you consult the following website for the facts: www.drinkaware.co.uk.
- The promotion is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Heineken Group, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- To enter the promotion, go to Entry Form between 18.00 on 8th May and 23.45 on 10th June 2019, confirm that you are 18 or over and complete the form by providing your full name, email address, a contact number, your preferred dates for the 1st and 2nd Only one (1) entry per person. The Promoter reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
- All entries must include the required form fields for submission. Your personal information will be used to contact you for winner notification and prize delivery confirmation. Your information will not be shared with third parties.
- The winners will be the first 10 entries randomly drawn after the Closing Date from all correctly completed entries received for each date 5th, 6th, 7th, 13th or 14th July 2019. Ten (10) winners will be chosen in total to receive first prize. There are two prizes of four tickets available for each date of the Festival 5th, 6th, 7th, 13th & 14th July 2019. An additional six (6) winners will be offered the second prize Open House Days (9th, 10th or 11th July). There are two prizes of four tickets available for each date.
- The first prize will provide the winner and their guests (all 18 or over) with entry to the Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park on the date shown on the ticket. Winners will also receive exclusive access to one of the three Birra Moretti balconies, above the Moretti bar, located in the main arena between 12pm – 9pm on the given date. In addition, there will be 2 tokens (per person) to be redeemed in exchange for Birra Moretti or water and a complimentary meal served in the exclusive balcony. Challenge 25 will be in operation at the venue, ID may be requested on arrival.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out in the relevant Promotion and no additional costs (including, without limitation, travel, spending money) are included.
- All 16 winners will be notified by email. The initial 16 winners will be contacted and informed of their prize. If the prize is rejected or no response received within seven (7) working days Heineken will reach out via a phone call. If the winners do not take the phone call, Heineken will call two (2) additional times within a further two (2) working days. If the winners do answer phone calls after two (2) attempts Heineken will send an email informing the consumer their prize has been forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. The process will continue until all prizes are fulfilled.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. The Promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any Promotion.
- The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter is unable to provide any stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award a substitute prize of equal value. All prizes are subject to the additional terms and conditions of the event organiser. The promoter cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations and are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by their negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. Their details can be provided on request.
- If for any reason a winner or their guest can’t access the balcony, alternative arrangements can be made. If this may affect you or your guest, please discuss with the promoter during the prize fulfilment process.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to the winner and/or the winner’s guest for any loss or damage however caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the promotion and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud by Promoter and/or Promoter’s personnel.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner and/or the winner’s guest under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party event organizers. For the avoidance of doubt, the affected winner and/or the winner’s guest shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter on notice.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English law.
- Any queries regarding the Promotion should be addressed to: email@example.com
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited 3 – 4 Broadway Park South Gyle Broadway Edinburgh EH12 9JZ