These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter and Cow PR for the purpose of conducting the promotion and at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice at ilgrandeinvito.birramoretti.com. From time to time, the Promoter and Cow PR may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or ticket fulfilment.
- Only open to residents of London and Brighton aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Register your interest on https://ilgrandeinvito.birramoretti.com/deliver-a-nonna In the Deliver-A-Nonna service by filling out the form between 17:00 29th May and 23:59 15th July. Subject to availability.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid.
- Birra Moretti will choose a shortlist of applicants in a draw from all qualifying entries
- Those shortlisted will be contacted after 7 July by a Cow PR representative on firstname.lastname@example.org to ask you some questions, to ensure that your location, home and especially kitchen can accommodate the Nonna.
We need to know:-
• How much oven space do you have in your kitchen? (e.g. one full sized oven, a double oven, two full sized ovens)
• How much fridge space do you have? (e.g. how many shelves could our Nonna use)
• How much preparation space do you have in your kitchen? (e.g. one surface area above cupboards, two surface areas and a kitchen island etc)
• Do you have enough plates, cutlery and table space to serve 6-8 people on your chosen night?
• Do you have any allergies or food requirements? (e.g. gluten free, vegetarian, vegan)
• Can you please share a picture of your kitchen and dining space (this will help our Nonnas know what they are working with).
• Are you happy for pictures/video footage to be taken of your kitchen space and you and your guests on the night?
- Successful entrants will be chosen by Birra Moretti in a draw from those shortlisted who are able to supply the relevant kitchen facilities needed for the Nonna to cook.
- The Deliver-A-Nonna service will take place on 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 or 27 July 2019. One successful entrant for each date will be allocated a Nonna for the evening who will provide a dinner between six to eight guests, who must all be over 18 years old. The dining experience will comprise a minimum three-course meal hosted by a Nonna, with limited range of Birra Moretti beers.
- The Nonna will provide all ingredients for the meal, utensils, equipment needed for cooking and Birra Moretti beers. The winner will need to provide glassware, plates, tableware and cutlery for the people they invite (max 8 in total)
The Nonna will need to use winner’s oven facilities to cook, fridge to house ingredients and surfaces to prepare the meals on.
NO TRAVEL, SUBSISTENCE, GRATUITIES OR COSTS OF A PERSONAL NATURE IS INCLUDED. THESE COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY WINNER AND THEIR GUESTS.
- If the winner or guests have any food allergies, please specify when answering the questions, otherwise such dietary requirements cannot be accommodated
- Winners and guests may be asked to appear in publicity for the Promoter. Any such request will be made separately to the winners and guests prior to the event and if any consent is granted it will be recorded via separate letter agreement. Winners and guests may withhold consent.
- The winner’s surname name and county will be available from email@example.com from week commencing 15.07.19. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the prize if it is transferred.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ