These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The personal data provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter and Eventbrite for the purpose of conducting the promotion and at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Eventbrite Privacy Notice and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice at ilgrandeinvito.birramoretti/privacy-policy. From time to time, the Promoter and Eventbrite may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or ticket fulfilment.
- Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Register your interest in receiving tickets for the BIRRA MORETTI trattoria at ilgrandeinvito.birramoretti.com/trattoria-birra-moretti between 18:00 on 08/05/19 and midnight on 30/05/19 and between 00:00 on 11/06/19 and 00:00 on 14/06/19 or until tickets sell out, whichever is sooner. Subject to availability.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid.
- Reservations for the available spaces at the trattoria will be allocated on a first come first served basis. 70% of reservations for each date only are available in the first wave. Applicants will be notified automatically of reservation success or not yet. No successful registrant will be permitted a reservation for multiple dates. Applicants who are not successful may choose to join a waiting list of up to a maximum of 100 people and may be contacted should places become available.
- Successful registrants will receive e-tickets for the event within 1 day. E-tickets must be presented upon arrival at the event otherwise entry will be refused. Ticket terms and conditions apply – see tickets for details. Tickets are not for resale and the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate any tickets sold contrary to the ticket terms. The Promoter operates Challenge 25 policy and all participants must be over 18 years of age and may be asked for ID on arrival. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or ask any person(s) behaving inappropriately to leave.
- The BIRRA MORETTI Trattoria will take place on 12, 13, 14 and 15 June 2019 at The Ice Tank, 5-7 Grape St, London, WC2H 8DW. Nine successful registrants for each evening will be allocated up to 4 spaces each. The dining experience will comprise a 2 course meal hosted and cooked by chef Gennaro Contaldo and his team and a limited range of drinks.
NO TRAVEL, SUBSISTENCE, GRATUITIES, COSTS OF A PERSONAL NATURE OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED. THESE COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY WINNER AND THEIR GUESTS.
- A vegan/vegetarian alternative for the dining experience is available, but the menu will be limited. If the registrant or guests have any food allergies email email@example.com regarding any specific allergies or concerns 3 days before arrival otherwise such dietary requirements cannot be accommodated.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to postal operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, illegible or photocopied tickets which shall be void.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the prize if it is transferred.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ